Recipe by Miss Annie
A might good tasting sandwich. Easy to make and easy to eat.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
These were good sandwiches, Miss Annie. I added a little salt, pepper, and Tony Chachere's ( my husband thinks that has to go on everything). I took mine to work and broiled in a toaster oven. Worked just fine. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped stuffed olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet gherkin
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 -6 hamburger buns
- 4 -6 slices American cheese