Recipe by Marney
This is such a great dish you will end up adding it to your regular line up. My husband likes to have this with tortillas to make sure he gets all the sauce. I haven't tried it yet but my husband wants me to try making it with cubed pork loin.
Top Review by mkbobkbt
This is one of my families FAVORITES!!!!!!!!! We eat it ALL the time!!! It's so fast to make too. Rather than serve it over chicken, I include the chicken in the mixture and then serve it over rice or spaghetti noodles. Although I usually cheat and use a can of chicken breast meat (or pieces of a rotisserie chicken) - so then it's pretty much dumping some cans together. Soooo good! Comfort food! I also don't use green onions. My recipe calls for 1 cup of sour cream and then only 1 can of each canned item.
- 1 (1 -1 1/2 lb) package boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 2 (4 ounce) canssliced black olives, drained
- 1 bunch thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese