Recipe by Joshua's Mom
If you like chicken, black olives, and pasta you will like this one. We do!!! I usually double the recipe.
Top Review by Patty Firkus
We loved this dish. Easy to make. I boiled chicken breasts with lots of yummy garlic-garlic. I think next time I will add green olives for some additional kick! I will absolutely make this again!
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray non-stick spray in cassarole pan.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Heat oil in deep skillet. Add onion & bell pepper. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Add pasta, chicken, tomatoes, olives, italian seasoniong. Mix to blend.
- Put mozzarella on top.
- Cook in oven for about 35 minutes.