1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 corn tortillas, sliced into strips
- 1/2-1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar salsa (homemade or commercial and you determine how hot)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Layer with half the tortilla strips and half the chicken; set aside.
- 3In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, onion, garlic, chiles, and salsa; mix well.
- 4Spread over the chicken.
- 5Layer with remaining tortilla strips and chicken.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake in a 300° oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ole Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 886.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g