Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a really tasty "casserole" type of dish.
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 -6 big tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) canpeeled green chili peppers
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- Tear a couple tortillas into large pieces and line the bottom of your baking dish.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and cook until they are almost done.
- Mix the chicken, sour cream, salsa, 1 cup of cheese, can of chilis and both cans of soup in a bowl. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the tortillas lining the bottom.
- Add a few more pieces of the torn tortillas making a new layer. Add more mix. Make a total of three layers.
- Sprinkle the last cup of cheese on the top and bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.