1/3 Photos of Chicken Olé! (Low Fat)
Chef PotPie's Note:
My family has loved this casserole for years. I don't remember where I got this, and I was surprised not to find this same one on Zaar, but it's so easy and tasty I thought I would share it. I've been unable to find Ore-Ida Cheddar Browns here lately, I don't know if they quit making them or what, so I just use plain hashbrown squares and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. I always double this recipe and use a 9X13, and still it never lasts long! It's one of those dishes that just doesn't seem lowfat. My husband calls it one of his "hurt me meals" because he always eats too much! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 squares frozen hash browns with cheddar cheese, Ore-Ida Cheddar Browns
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes with jalapeno peppers (such as Ro-tell)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Arrange the 4 frozen Cheddar Browns in bottom of an 8" casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Add cooked chicken in an even layer.
- 4Mix together soup and canned tomato/jalapeno.
- 5Pour this mixture over chicken.
- 6Bake 40-45 minutes until potatoes are done and sauce in bubbly hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Olé! (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 516.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen hash browns with cheddar cheese
Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup