Liza Lee Miller's Note:
Recommended on a quilting list. This is a really fun and different way to have chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add olive oil to skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2Brown chicken breasts on both sides-- approximately 1-2 minutes per side.
- 3Reduce heat to low and cook chicken until it is done (approx. 3 minutes).
- 4After you cook the first side, turn and top each breast with a pineapple ring and a orange slice and two tangerine wedges.
- 5Top generously with the mozzarella.
- 6Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- 7In the meantime, toast the bread until golden brown.
- 8Arrange the toast on two plates.
- 9When the chicken is done, take the chicken breasts out of the skillet and arrange on the toast.
- 10Add the orange juice and pineapple juice to the skillet.
- 11Increase heat to medium-high and bring liquid to a boil.
- 12Thicken sauce with flour, whisking until it is smooth but not watery.
- 13Top the chickenbreasts wtih a generous amount of sauce and enjoy!
- 14Note: This recipe is easy to increase for more people.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Oh My Goddess
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 430.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: