Claudia Dawn's Note:
Easy, tasty morsels. The chicken nuggets can be frozen after baking. Serve with your favorite sauce, such as honey mustard or ranch dressing. I like to make the Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce the day before so flavors blend. From Paula's Home Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Honey Mustard recipe
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread the crushed potato chips in a shallow dish.
- 3Beat together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- 4Dip the chicken cubes into the egg mixture and then dredge them in the chips.
- 5Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- 6Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Honey Mustard instructions:.
- 8Combine all ingredients except orange juice; stir well.
- 9Thin to pouring consistency for dressing or dipping consistency for dips with orange juice.
- 10Cover and chill for 2 or 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and onion potato chips
chicken breast fillets