Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, tasty morsels. The chicken nuggets can be frozen after baking. Serve with your favorite sauce, such as honey mustard or ranch dressing. I like to make the Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce the day before so flavors blend. From Paula's Home Cooking.
- 2 cups crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Honey Mustard recipe
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- horseradish, to taste
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (more or less as needed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the crushed potato chips in a shallow dish.
- Beat together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken cubes into the egg mixture and then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Honey Mustard instructions:.
- Combine all ingredients except orange juice; stir well.
- Thin to pouring consistency for dressing or dipping consistency for dips with orange juice.
- Cover and chill for 2 or 3 hours.