Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just like chicken parmesan but using chicken nuggets! Very kid friendly meal! Got recipe from a school cookbook!
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepared breaded chicken nuggets
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a 12 inch skillet, heat pasta sauce with chicken nuggets until chicken is heated through.
- Sprinkle top with shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with lid for a few minutes, just until cheese melts on top. Can serve over pasta for a great meal!
Great recipe but needs a little modifications..... What I did was cook the chicken nuggets in the oven according to package directions so they wouldn't be soggy and have a little crunch to them. When they were done baking I sprinkled black pepper and italian seasoning on them. Then I put them in a skillet and put my sauce over them followed by the cheeses. Turned out good!
I wanted to make spaghetti, but didn't want to put all the effort into it! I remembered we had Dino chicken nuggets from Sam's Club and looked up a recipe to use them. This is so easy and tastes like chicken parmesan! I used homemade spag. sauce, sharp cheddar cheese (all I had) and added some garlic powder and oregano. Very yummy. Will take a picture next time. Thanks!