Recipe by HisPixie
The whole family likes this. I've been making it for a couple of years. I believe it is a Taste of Home recipe. I made it first in October 2005. I add more milk & butter, as needed.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 14 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Dip chicken cubes into 1/2 cup of the evaporated milk. Coat with bread crumbs; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the soup, onions, 1/2 cup milk and the remaining evaporated milk.
- Add cooked noodles to soup mixture; mix well.
- Pour noodles into baking dish. Top with chicken nuggets. Drizzle with melted margarine (add more if needed).
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.