Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Are you tired of paying top dollar for the frozen chicken nuggets? Try making these! They take a bit of time to make, but if you make a bunch, you can keep them stocked in your freezer.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or 1 cup cracker meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Mix milk and ranch dressing together with wire whisk.
- Cut chicken into nuggets or strips.
- Place chicken pieces into the sauce. Coat well.
- Put bread crumbs and paprika into another bowl or bag.
- Place each piece of chicken into crumb mixture and coat evenly.
- Place chicken on foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees fro 15-20 min, turning once.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- If freezing, flash freeze until firm. Transfer into freezer bags or rigid containers.
- To serve, place frozen chicken nuggets onto baking sheet and reheat at 400 for 5-10 minutes.
- To make these lower in fat, use skim milk and diet ranch dressing.