1/1 Photo of Chicken Nuggets--Coconut Bites
This is so tasty, and it's a nice variation of "chicken, again?" Easy to make. Serve with dipping sauce--my daughter likes BBQ sauce and DH likes to dip these into blue cheese dressing. Nice appetizer for parties, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2In a bowl, combine butter, cayenne, pepper and salt.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and coconut
- 4Brush chicken with butter mixture, roll in coconut mixture to coat.
- 5Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake until crisp and golden, about 25 minutes.
- 7Serve with dipping sauces of your choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Nuggets--Coconut Bites
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 21.1 g