Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so tasty, and it's a nice variation of "chicken, again?" Easy to make. Serve with dipping sauce--my daughter likes BBQ sauce and DH likes to dip these into blue cheese dressing. Nice appetizer for parties, too.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, combine butter, cayenne, pepper and salt.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and coconut
- Brush chicken with butter mixture, roll in coconut mixture to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake until crisp and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces of your choice.
This was super easy to prepare. We enjoyed the little heat with the sweetness the coconut brought. Enjoyed it with BBQ sauce.
Well, I cut the cayenne pepper back to 1 teaspoon (At my age, I much prefer a little kick rather than a wallop!), but other than that the recipe was followed! VERY, VERY TASTY LITTLE BUGGERS! I served them with several dip choices, including a very thick cranberry sauce, which is the one I liked best! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]