1/1 Photo of Chicken Nuggets Chicken Salad
3 hrs 10 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some store bought breaded chicken nuggets in my freezer and, didn't want to do the usual thing with them, you know fry and dip them in sauce.If you don't have nuggets, breaded strips or tenders will work just as well.Also even if you have any of the above leftovers from a previous meal,that would work too.( Got to love those leftovers :) )Cooking time is chill time, and does not include boiling eggs or cooking the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
- 2If mixture looks a little too dry,add a little more mayonnaise until.
- 3desired moistness is reached.
- 4Now taste to see if seasonings need to be adjusted.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Nuggets Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.8
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 193.1 mg
- Sodium 948.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 16.3 g