Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I had some store bought breaded chicken nuggets in my freezer and, didn't want to do the usual thing with them, you know fry and dip them in sauce.If you don't have nuggets, breaded strips or tenders will work just as well.Also even if you have any of the above leftovers from a previous meal,that would work too.( Got to love those leftovers :) )Cooking time is chill time, and does not include boiling eggs or cooking the chicken.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped into small pieces
- 1 lb cooked breaded chicken nuggets, chopped into small pieces (see in description above for substitutions )
- 1 cup mayonnaise (DO NOT USE MIRACLE WHIP )
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sugar