I had some store bought breaded chicken nuggets in my freezer and, didn't want to do the usual thing with them, you know fry and dip them in sauce.If you don't have nuggets, breaded strips or tenders will work just as well.Also even if you have any of the above leftovers from a previous meal,that would work too.( Got to love those leftovers :) )Cooking time is chill time, and does not include boiling eggs or cooking the chicken.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
- If mixture looks a little too dry,add a little more mayonnaise until.
- desired moistness is reached.
- Now taste to see if seasonings need to be adjusted.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.