- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 package chicken breast
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- garlic powder or seasoning salt or salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs and dressing in large bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Place chicken strips in egg and dressing mixture and cover.
- Leave in fridge overnight.
- Next day mix bread crumbs,garlic powder/salt/pepper together Roll chicken strips in bread crumb mixture.
- Fry in electric frypan at 350 degrees until browned both sides of chicken.