Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
chicken nuggets, the real thing......100% chicken and nothing else!
- cut chicken into cubes.
- Get 2 bowls ready with the egg and matzo meal.
- Dip the chicken into the egg then coat in the matzo meal.
- Get the oil hot and gently drop the chicken into the oil.
- Don't put too many in, about 6 at a time does it.
- They take very little time to cook, until golden on the outside.
- Just keep going and you have a sort of conveyor belt going-- from fryer to mouth!
very nice recipe, but instead of matzo meal i used normal bread crumbs and put seasoning on it, and before i put the chicken in the egg i put a little lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper, and kept it in a plate for 30 min, then i dipped each nugget in the egg,( i mixed the egg with salt and peper,) then i covered the nugget with the breadcrumbs and fried them, delicious, u should try it this way.