Recipe by NYAmy
Quick and easy to make! Kids will love them! You can also add parmesan cheese to the breadcrumb mixture.
Top Review by ChipotleChick
These chicken nuggets should be renamed to "Little Bites Of Heaven!" They were fantastic! My kids gobbled them up! My husband was begging for more! I only had plain breadcrumbs, so I added 1 tablespoon of parsley and 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning to them. We ate them with fresh green beans in light garlic butter and tortellini salad. Yum!
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut up into bite-sized pieces (breast, strips, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken, garlic, oil and black pepper for 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and cayenne pepper.
- Coat chicken pieces.
- Place on jelly roll pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in 475º oven for 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with BBQ sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.