Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy to make! Kids will love them! You can also add parmesan cheese to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Marinate chicken, garlic, oil and black pepper for 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and cayenne pepper.
- Coat chicken pieces.
- Place on jelly roll pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in 475º oven for 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with BBQ sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
These chicken nuggets should be renamed to "Little Bites Of Heaven!" They were fantastic! My kids gobbled them up! My husband was begging for more! I only had plain breadcrumbs, so I added 1 tablespoon of parsley and 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning to them. We ate them with fresh green beans in light garlic butter and tortellini salad. Yum!
These were really good! I love garlic, and this recipe had just the right amount - I didn't change anything. Easy to make, and I had all the ingredients on hand.
Absolutely suuuuperb!! These were so delicious that I had to make a second batch straight away, everyone kept pinching them! I used about a teaspoon of garlic paste instead of the cloves of garlic, and put about 1 teaspoon of cayenne with the breadcrumbs. These were so quick and easy to make and cook. Delicious hot and cold. Thanks for sharing your recipe NYAmy.