Recipe by litldarlin
My 6 grand kids love it when I make these Chicken Nuggets for them. There is never any leftover for another meal.
Top Review by Julilynn
This was a hit at our house! I made a few modifications w/seasoning but overall it was tasty. Sure beats those frozen things you buy at the grocery store. Have made this 2x in the last week (per request of the teenagers in the house)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup flour, for dredging
- 4 beaten egg whites
- 4 cups panko breadcrumbs, for breading
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 °F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the panko bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning and 1 tablespoon paprika in a jumbo-sized food storage bag and set aside.
- Season the chicken breast pieces with 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning, 1 tablespoon paprika, and ground black pepper, making sure to coat each piece well.
- Dredge the chicken pieces lightly in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the floured pieces in egg white, and then add them to the bag of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Seal the bag and shake vigorously to make sure that the nuggets remain separated.
- Place the nuggets on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spray them generously with cooking spray.
- Turn them over and spray them again.
- Bake the nuggets for 5 minutes, turn them over, spray them again, and bake for five more minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve and enjoy.