Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great lunch treat that kids can enjoy--not only eating, but they love to help make it too.
- 2 oval pita pocket bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 large lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet corn relish
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets
- Carefully split pocket breads open, put bread on serving plates.
- Spread mayonnaise on inside of brea.,.
- Chop lettuce thinly.
- Fill bread pockets with lettuce, spoon relish over.
- Cook chicken nuggets.
- Put cooked nuggets into pockets.
- Serve hot.
What a lovely simple & tasty dinner. I used mountain bread which I smeared with the mayo & corn relaish & then topped with chicken fingers, shredded cheese, lettuce & tomato. Thanks for the idea of using chicken nuggets for something different!