Recipe by looneytunesfan
Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree.
Top Review by Froggus.
YUM! I came across a super-sized bag of forgotten breaded chicken tenders in my freezer .. the package had this recipe written ALL OVER IT! [not literally ;o) ] I used a jar of store-brand 3-cheese pasta sauce as well as "pizza blend" and "italian blend" shredded cheese. In addition to the Italian seasoning, I sprinkled a bit of Mrs. Dash's Tomato/Basil/Garlic and Onion and Herb. I stuck it under the broiler for the last handful of minutes and served with garlicky buttered pasta. I'll be out to the store for rolls to make faux chicken-parm sandwiches with the leftovers! Thanks for such an easy, no-brainer delish dish!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.