Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Uh, this is a chicken dish using ingredients from the normandy region of france. it's real good.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces bacon
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup calvados
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 1⁄2 cups red apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- Render bacon cook chicken, finish in oven.
- add onions, um, add calvados, add cider, add apples, add cream, add some couple tablespoons of butter if you want, add thyme, thats about it.
- yeah, there you go.