Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
NOTE: To prevent the noodles from sticking to each other, add 1 tbsp of oil to the noodles as they cook.
- 500 g noodles
- 200 g fresh chicken, julienned
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 50 g bean sprouts
- 50 g cabbage, julienned
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large wok, add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Add onion, bean sprouts, green pepper and cabbage, and sauté for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add noodles, vinegar and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Season and stir-fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.