Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and yummy.
Make and share this Chicken & Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken (Cooked & Cubed)
- 3 cups egg noodles, cooked
- In a sauce pan, combine soup, milk, cheese and pepper.
- Add noodles and chicken, over low heat, heat through; Stirring often.
This was easy!!! And OH SO yummy!!! Let me add that the noodles need to be cooked ahead of time. This was a great quick meal, and something that my family loved. My son just kept eating and asking for more! THanks!
This was really tasty and easy! I had to add another half cup, or so, of milk to get the lumps out of the soup. Instead of mixing the noodles in, I buttered them and added poppy seeds, then served the soup mixture on top. Really yummy!
Great! Very easy to make! I added broccolli and Cauliflour to sneak in some veggies..Daughter loves it! Thanks!!!