4 hrs 20 mins
What can I saw,using the best herbs and spices to create this delectable soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Cornish hen
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 low-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 low-sodium vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 5 ounces No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 1Fill a 6 quart pot halfway with water. Stir in salt until dissolved.
- 2Season chicken with poultry seasoning,pepper,chicken and vegetable bouillon.
- 3Place chicken in pot with water,add cilantro,rosemary,coriander,garlic and onion to pot.Boil contents in covered pot over low heat, until chicken freely falls off of the bone.
- 4In a separate pot cook noodles as directed on package.
- 5In a seperate pot heat carrot until soft,but not mushy.
- 6Remove chicken from heat.Remove bones, and coagulated fat that collected on top of broth.Add noodles,carrots,oregano,parsley, and chives to pot.Stir soup.
- 7Heat soup over low heat for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 217.4 mg
- Sodium 21178.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 51.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
low-sodium vegetable bouillon cubes
No Yolks egg noodle substitute