Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup
- Fill a 6 quart pot halfway with water. Stir in salt until dissolved.
- Season chicken with poultry seasoning,pepper,chicken and vegetable bouillon.
- Place chicken in pot with water,add cilantro,rosemary,coriander,garlic and onion to pot.Boil contents in covered pot over low heat, until chicken freely falls off of the bone.
- In a separate pot cook noodles as directed on package.
- In a seperate pot heat carrot until soft,but not mushy.
- Remove chicken from heat.Remove bones, and coagulated fat that collected on top of broth.Add noodles,carrots,oregano,parsley, and chives to pot.Stir soup.
- Heat soup over low heat for 5 minutes and serve hot.