Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
What can I saw,using the best herbs and spices to create this delectable soup.
- 1 Cornish hen
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 low-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 low-sodium vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 5 ounces No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- Fill a 6 quart pot halfway with water. Stir in salt until dissolved.
- Season chicken with poultry seasoning,pepper,chicken and vegetable bouillon.
- Place chicken in pot with water,add cilantro,rosemary,coriander,garlic and onion to pot.Boil contents in covered pot over low heat, until chicken freely falls off of the bone.
- In a separate pot cook noodles as directed on package.
- In a seperate pot heat carrot until soft,but not mushy.
- Remove chicken from heat.Remove bones, and coagulated fat that collected on top of broth.Add noodles,carrots,oregano,parsley, and chives to pot.Stir soup.
- Heat soup over low heat for 5 minutes and serve hot.