Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Rely on Ramen noodles to stretch this appealing stir-fry. You can use whatever vegetables you happen to have on hand."
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki soy sauce
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Cook noodles according to pkg. directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir fry chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Add the vegetables; stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain noodles; add to the pan with contents of seasoning packet and the teriyaki sauce. Stir well. Serve immediately.