quick meal's Note:
I got this recipe from Racheal Ray. I cooked it up one evening and my family LOVED it! I even took the leftovers to work with me the next day and couldn't wait to have lunch! This is a quick, easy dinner. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did! Buy your chicken from a local deli. These are precooked and ready to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large zucchini (cut into matchstick size pieces)
- 3 -4 carrots (diced up either by hand or in food processor)
- 1/2 stalk celery (cut into matchstick size pieces)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) box frozen peas
- 16 ounces extra thick egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- precooked roasted chicken
- chopped parsley
- 1Cut up zucchini, carrots, and celery.
- 2Heat oil in skillet or wok.
- 3saute zucchini, carrots, and celery in oil.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper (to taste).
- 5Cook above veggies until they begin to get tender.
- 6Shred chicken while veggies cook.
- 7Removing any bones.
- 8Bring water to boiling for noodles.
- 9While water is heating up, cut up onion and garlic cloves.
- 10Add onion and cloves to veggies in skillet.
- 11Stir well and continue to saute.
- 12Cook noodles as directed adding salt in the beginning.
- 13Add peas and shredded chicken to veggie skillet.
- 14Return noodles to pot they were boiled in after drained.
- 15Add butter and parsley to noodles and stir.
- 16Put some of noodles in each bowl.
- 17Top with sauted vegetables.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup - Without the Soup
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 121.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 14.7 g