Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a warming, throw together meal.
- 3 (85 g) packets instant noodles, chicken flavoured with flavour sachets
- 1 carrot, large. halved longways and sliced diagonally finnely
- 6 cups water
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 bbq chicken, skin removed, meat shredded
- Break noodles into lengths.
- Place in large saucepan with flavour sachets, carrot and water.
- Bring to the boil, cook 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and chicken.
- Cook till heated through.
I scaled this down to one packet, since I was making it just for myself. It's a great way to have a quick hot lunch. It's versatile, too--you can switch around the flavors of the noodles, the veggies, and the type of cooked meat. Definitely one of my staples now. Thanks for posting!
Quick, easy and delicious. Will be making this again. Perfect for when you are in a hurry and want a tasty soup.