Bread & Butter Puddin''s Note:
This is the ultimate of comfort foods- when you're feeling sick or a little down, this chicken noodle soup is sure to make you feel better. My Mom's recipe and a personal favorite for my entire family. Hope it becomes your family's favorite too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put fryer chicken into stock pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, until meat is done.
- 2Remove chicken and set aside.
- 3Add onion, celery and cream of chicken soup to water. Stir to incorporate soup. Cook over medium heat.
- 4After chicken cools slightly, remove meat from chicken and return to pot.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Add carrots and boullion granules (to taste) and cook for 5 minutes.
- 7Add noodles and cook per package directions.
- 9Great as leftovers too!
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup Like Grandma Made
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.7 mg
- Sodium 486.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 34.6 g