1/1 Photo of Chicken Noodle Soup II
Adopted from Recipezaar, February 2005. Haven't had time to try yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 5-qt casserole combine chicken, 4 cups hot water, celery, carrots, basil, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- 2Microwave at High 30-40 minutes, or until chicken falls easily from the bone, stirring twice during cooking.
- 3Remove chicken from the bones.
- 4Discard bones and skin.
- 5Dice meat and return to caserole.
- 6Add 2 cups hot water and noodles.
- 8Microwave at High 8-10 minutes, or until water boils.
- 9Then, Microwave at High 7-10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup II
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.8 g