Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick yet satisfying.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 (5 ounce) canchunk canned chicken, drained
- In medium saucepan mix broth, pepper, carrot, and celery. Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chicken and heat through.
This soup is really good and easy to make. I make this soup for my kids whenever they are sick-they love it!