1/2 Photos of Chicken Noodle Soup (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 20 mins
I tried this soup at a friends house it was really good, and very easy to make. You can also use rice in place of noodles
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut chicken in to cubes and add cans of broth.
- 2(I do this step the night before to let it fall apart).
- 3dice carrots onions and celery and add to broth.
- 4cook on low for about 7 1/2 hours.
- 5add noodles about 10 before serving and turn on high till noodles are fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1066.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 22.1 g