Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My husband came up with this recipe and we love it!!!
- 1 small whole chicken
- 14.79 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 226.79 g frozen peas
- 473.18 ml celery (chopped)
- 473.18 ml carrots (chopped)
- 170.09 g egg noodles
- Put chicken, carrots, celery & onions into the pot and add water until the chicken is covered.
- Bring to a boil and add season salt.
- Boil until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and cool.
- Remove meat from the bones, chop it and put it back into the pot with the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil add noodles, peas and season salt to taste.
- Boil until noodles are done.
Tell Bill he dun good :) This is a very nice and simple Chicken Noodle Soup, packed with great flavor. I followed the directions as written other than I used the whole 8 ounce bag of egg noodles and forgot the peas. I used my fave Sea Salt Seasoning instead of Lawry's. Thanks for posting ~ made for Spring PAC 2010!