1/1 Photo of Chicken Noodle Soup (Bill's Style)
1 hr 20 mins
My husband came up with this recipe and we love it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken, carrots, celery & onions into the pot and add water until the chicken is covered.
- 2Bring to a boil and add season salt.
- 3Boil until chicken is done.
- 4Remove chicken and cool.
- 5Remove meat from the bones, chop it and put it back into the pot with the chicken broth.
- 6Bring to a boil add noodles, peas and season salt to taste.
- 7Boil until noodles are done.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup (Bill's Style)
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.9
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.4 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt