Recipe by catercow
This is a little recipe I cooked up, it's just like creamy chicken noodle soup but in a casserole form. Delicious AND good for you!
Top Review by Mama_Jennie
This dish was very easy to put together. I didn't have cooked chicken on hand so it took me a little longer than the time stated. While the flavor was good I still felt like it was missing something. I still HIGHLY recommend this recipe but I think next time I make it I might add some cream or some cheese. Thanks for the great recipe!!
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 0.5 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope pesto sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F--cook egg noodles according to directions. When done, place in greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Cook peas and carrots in boiling water for 3 minutes--drain.
- Prepare half of the Pesto sauce mix.
- Add peas, carrots, and chicken to sauce and stir.
- Spoon over noodles, sprinkle with chives and parsley and bake 15 minutes.