This is a little recipe I cooked up, it's just like creamy chicken noodle soup but in a casserole form. Delicious AND good for you!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F--cook egg noodles according to directions. When done, place in greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Cook peas and carrots in boiling water for 3 minutes--drain.
- Prepare half of the Pesto sauce mix.
- Add peas, carrots, and chicken to sauce and stir.
- Spoon over noodles, sprinkle with chives and parsley and bake 15 minutes.
This dish was very easy to put together. I didn't have cooked chicken on hand so it took me a little longer than the time stated. While the flavor was good I still felt like it was missing something. I still HIGHLY recommend this recipe but I think next time I make it I might add some cream or some cheese. Thanks for the great recipe!!