1/1 Photo of Chicken Noodle Soup Bake
This is a little recipe I cooked up, it's just like creamy chicken noodle soup but in a casserole form. Delicious AND good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F--cook egg noodles according to directions. When done, place in greased 2 qt baking dish.
- 2Cook peas and carrots in boiling water for 3 minutes--drain.
- 3Prepare half of the Pesto sauce mix.
- 4Add peas, carrots, and chicken to sauce and stir.
- 5Spoon over noodles, sprinkle with chives and parsley and bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup Bake
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix