1/1 Photo of Chicken Noodle Soup
2 hrs 10 mins
Michelle S.'s Note:
This is posted in request for Betty Crockers Chicken Noodle Soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken, do not cut up, leave whole.
- 2Place chicken in Dutch oven, cover with water.
- 3Add 1/2 t.
- 4salt per pound of chicken and the pepper.
- 5Heat to boiling.
- 6Reduce heat.
- 7Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
- 8Remove chicken from pot.
- 9Remove meat from bones; cut into small pieces.
- 10Skim any fat from broth.
- 11Measure out 5 cups of broth and place into large saucepan.
- 12Add chicken and remaining ingredients.
- 13Heat to boiling.
- 14Reduce heat and simmer until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 15Remove bay leaf before serving.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 262.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g