1/2 Photos of Chicken Noodle Soup
I made this soup because of the leftover turkey I had from Thanksgiving. It was very tasty, quick and easy to make. It even tastes better the following day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Saute' onion, carrots and celery 10 minutes.
- 3Add broth to pan.
- 4Bring to boil over high heat.
- 5Stir in noodles.
- 6Reduce heat to low.
- 7Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- 8Add chicken, simmer 1-2 additional minutes to heat though.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth