Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1⁄2 medium chicken breast (4 ounces)
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup noodles
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Combine chicken breast, water, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper to saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and skin.
- Cut up meat and add to cream of chicken soup.
- Add noodles, celery and parsley to soup.
- Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.