Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I decided I wanted to make chicken noodle soup one day when were snowed in. I must have looked at a million chicken noodle soup recipes. So I took tips and decided to create my own and it came out fabulous. My husband rated it a 10!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 (32 ounce) boxes chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, roughly sliced
- 1⁄16 teaspoon msg (optional)
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles (half a 16 ounce bag)
- In a large stockpot, combine chicken broth, thyme, chicken bouillon granules, parsley, carrots, celery, onions, and Accent. Bring to a boil and boil for 8 minutes.
- Add the egg noodles and cook according to package instructions.
- Once noodles are done, add the chicken broth. Serve hot! ENJOY!
Added oregano and a touch of basil and a bit more chicken but simple, easy, and wonderful!