Recipe by Angelcheex
This is a very flavourful chicken soup recipe that I found on the old Wild Oats site. I've made it countless times and it's the best chicken soup I've had. Smells amazing too! I hope you enjoy it! :)
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 (32 ounce) containers chicken broth
- 2 medium celery ribs, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large soup pot over high heat, bring all ingredients except pasta to a boil.
- Keep soup at a low boil for about 20 minutes over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Ladle into soup bowls and serve with crunchy breadsticks or warm bread.