Recipe by sarah_davis
This is similar to canned chicken noodle soup but much better and quick to make! You could also use left over turkey in place of the chicken.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup diced frozen carrots
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice uncooked chicken breasts into small cubes. Season to your taste. Heat oil in large pan over medium heat and cook chicken until done. Drain. Return to pan. Add frozen carrots.
- Mix cornstarch with one Tbs. cold water in small bowl. Add to chicken mixture. Add 4 cans chicken broth. Stir well. Increase heat to high. Heat to boiling.
- Break linguini noodles into 3 equal pieces. Add to chicken mixture. Reduce heat to medium-high. Stir often. Season again to taste.
- When noodles are tender soup is done. Serves four to six.
- Submitted by: Sarah Davis.