Prep 10 mins
Cook 52 mins
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken noodle soup
- 1 cup vegetables, cooked, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can chicken, cut up
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 5 to 7 minutes over low heat.
- CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP 1 lb. (about) chicken breasts 2 (13 3/4 oz.) cans chicken broth 1/2 cup each chopped onion, carrots and celery 1 cup water medium egg noodles
- In large saucepan combine all ingredients except noodles. Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and cut off bones and cut into small pieces.
- Add to soup.
- Stir in noodles.
- Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
wow this has got to be the ost pathetic recipie for chicken noodle soup
This is the silliest recipe I have seen. Do you need a recipe to open a can of campells soup-- I am dissappionted I was looking for a recipe that actually required cooking... todays wives are so sad.