1/2 Photos of Chicken Noodle Soup
1 hr 20 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
This is an old standby. The optional cheese gives it a nice creamy flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken, onions, garlic and bay leaf in broth or water until chicken can be pulled away from the bones; I prefer broth for a richer taste.
- 2Remove chicken and cool until you can handle it.
- 3Add the celery and carrots to the broth.
- 4Cut cooled chicken into bite size pieces.
- 5Return chicken to the broth.
- 6Simmer until veggies are almost tender.
- 7Add pasta to the chicken and veggies.
- 8Simmer until pasta and veggies are cooked.
- 9Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Sprinkle cheese on top if desired and stir.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 16.1 g