Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Easy Cooking the Costco Way 2004.
Make and share this Chicken Noodle Salad With Spicy Peanut Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chunk chicken breasts, canned
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut in matchstick-size strips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 5 large lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Drain chicken, reserving broth.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the reserved broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and cayenne in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Transfer pasta to a medium bowl.
- Add chicken, bell pepper and green onions.
- Pour dressing over; toss to coat.
- Line a serving bowl with lettuce leaves.
- Transfer salad to the prepared bowl.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.