Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Bill Granger recipe from Australia.
- 300 g egg noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200 g snow peas, blanched and refreshed, cut in half diagonally
- 2 sticks celery, cut into fine batons
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled, halved and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
For the dressing
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 60 ml lime juice
- Cook egg noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Drain and refresh under cold water, then drain again.
- Place noodles in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- For the dressing combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over the salad, then toss to combine.