Recipe by JoAnn Rachor
This recipe was handed down from my ex-husbands family. I guess I did get something good out of 9 years in that marriage! The gravy is great over mashed potatoes - trust me.
Top Review by evewitch
This was just too wierd. The texture of the noodles in chicken noodle soup definitely leaves something to be desired. There was also not enough liquid, so the chops stuck to the pan.
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Olive Oil in large fry pan over medium heat.
- Season Pork Loin chops with Salt, Pepper and Nutmeg.
- Brown chops in fry pan.
- Lower heat to low and add chicken noodle soup.
- Add water to empty soup can to rinse and add to fry pan.
- Cover and let simmer for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove pork chops from pan and increase heat to medium.
- Let soup reduce until gravy thickness (about 5 minutes).