Recipe by KitchenManiac
COMFORT FOOD. A nice change to the usual tasting chicken soups. Try this on a cold rainy/wintery day OR when you want a fast all in one meal.
- 4 tablespoons white miso
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 6 cups hot water
- 2 chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 100 g bok choy (or any asian green)
- 200 g egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Place miso, fish sauce, soya sauce and water in a saucepan over high heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Add chicken slices and cook for 1 minute.
- Add greens and noodles and cook for 2 minutes or till noodles are done.
- Ladle content into 4 bowls and serve.
- NOTE: If using leafy vegetables, try and cut the vegetables in such a way the leaves and stems are seperated.
- Add the stems into the soup before the leaves because the stems take longer to cook, and you don't want to over cook the leaves.