Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband does the abs diet. This is one of the recipes from there that he likes. I hope you enjoy too!
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (8 ounce) cans white meat chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Bring the water to a boil and add the egg noodles.
- Cook until the noodles begin to soften.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Salt to taste.
Good stuff. I'm starting out on the Abs Diet and cooked this for myself and my husband. We both enjoyed and I will cook again. Thanks!
Good stuff! Both my boys gave this 4 stars and so do I. I loved that it was so quick and easy, I let it simmer while doing something else which was a welcome addition to a very busy night tonight. I used 8 ounces of cooked chicken and 16 ounces of pre-cooked fettuccine. I used frozen green beans and corn and fresh shredded carrot to equal 2 cups - great way to clean out that freezer too! Since I was using pre-cooked noodles I only used 1 cup of water, when it was finished simmering the sauce was just right. I did add about 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (no salt) and served with pita bread and garlic butter. Made for Photo Tag.