Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the easiest thing I know how to make that mum used to make for us as kids. My BF now loves it as well. You don't have to add vegies or the curry powder, it's a very flexible dish. Make sure you leave it uncovered to reduce.
- 4 -6 chicken pieces (I use drumsticks)
- 1 packet chicken noodle soup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken pieces in a casserole pot.
- Sprinkle over the top the chicken noodle soup.
- Add whatever vegies are handy (Carrots, potatoes).
- Pour over enough water to cover the chicken pieces.
- Bake until the chicken noodle soup has reduced and the chicken pieces are cooked.
- Usually about 45mins- 1 hour depending on the size of the pieces.
I used huge boneless chicken breasts and minced onions and followed the recipe.I put three large stocks of celery cut up. It was good but the salt from the chicken noodle soup really absorbed into the chicken. I think if I make again, I will not reduce as much. I think that is what happened. It was good. Thanks for posting.