Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom's chicken noodle casserole...could make with tuna also. Simple and Tasty.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can skim milk
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded (could cube)
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package cooked whole wheat noodles
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package powdered white sauce mix
- skim milk (to make sauce)
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Mix all together in casserole dish. Cover.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes -- Or cook 8min in microwave. Stir. Cook additional 8 min in microwave. Be sure to put a paper towel under the dish as it may bubble over sides.